Time Is Up: Meet mandatory EVV requirements with a smart implementation strategy
Time & Location
About the Event
As a result of the 21st Century Cures Act, the Federal EVV Mandate requires payers to implement Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) for all personal care services (PCS). To ensure compliance, accuracy of data, recipients receiving services, and providers to be paid for their services, visits need to be verified with location-based services or a GPS-enabled smartphone; however, to date, the industry has struggled with the cellular options available. Cellular vendors’ current product offerings or the providers’ own device (Bring Your Own Device or BYOD) models have been insufficient because they do not meet payers’ budgets or institutional needs for their EVV programs. Deploying the right EVV device is critical to comply with the 21st Century Cures Act by January 1, 2021.
In this webinar, expert presenters will lead a discussion on:
· The 21st Century Cures Act and the EVV Federal mandates
· What works (and what does not work) to meet the EVV requirements
· How to get started – regardless of the status of the State implementation
· The current state of affairs in the industry
· How LINK is strategically designed and positioned to help implement an effective and compliant EVV program
In addition, there will be ample time for Q&A following the program.
Joe Crisanti, Account Executive, IBM
Mark Dillon, President, Highlands Mobile
Steve Kreiger, Senior Director, Ingram Micro Commerce and Lifecycle Services